Studies have shown that facial massage improves collagen and elastin production. Regular massage helps boost circulation while reducing puffiness.
Night time is optimal to apply restorative serums to skin as absorption won’t be blocked by makeup, environmental pollutants or worn away through the course of the day.
Step 1: Cleanse with an oil cleanser
- Before bed, cleanse your face with 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite oil-cleanser for 30-60 seconds.
- Place a warm damp wash cloth on your face, then wipe away dirt and makeup.
Step 2: Smooth away fine lines
- Evenly distribute 1 teaspoon high-grade facial oil over your face. For dry skin choose almond or argan oil. For oily skin, jojoba oil and for sensitive skin use moringa oil.
- Press your fingertips between your brows and gently slide them up your forehead toward your hairline. Repeat several times to cover your whole forehead.
- Massage from the center of your face past your cheeks and toward your ears. Keep this up-and-out motion across your entire face and jawline.
- Finish with gentle vertical strokes from collarbone upward along your neck.
Step 3: Apply serums
- Wipe away excess massage oil before applying essence and serums.
- With barely damp skin, apply 1 pump Aspen Dew Illuminating Essence to further firm and condition skin.
- Follow with 1 pump Alpine Phytonutrient Serum or Purist Delicate Skin Serum to supercharge skin overnight and allow for optimal absorption.