12 Sep Moringa Beauty Bites
Protein packed, naturally sweetened treats like these Moringa Bites prevent us from falling back on skin-damaging foods that contribute to accelerated aging of our skin. These bites take only minutes to make, are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, and provide multiple health benefits in the process.
Organic Moringa leaf powder is the star ingredient because it fights free radicals, helps reduce inflammation, and contains healing compounds that boost the skin when ingested.
It’s also a key ingredient in one of our most beloved serums, The Alpine Phytonutrient Serum. The Alpine contains Moringa as cold-pressed, organic Moringa seed oil. This superstar is packed with Vitamins A, B, C, as well as Omegas 3 & 6, making it one of the hardest hitting pollutant-fighters and anti-aging ingredients that you can put on your skin.
“I’m a licensed master aesthetician in two states (DC, VA).
I’ve been in this industry a long time and I’ve used a lot of products.
This oil is truly a standout.
Yours is so beautiful and wholesome, and it delivers!
My skin looks amazing, if I do say so myself.
I’ve always taken care of it, but now I have an extra (Telluride) Glow. Thank you!”
~ Donna Pavone
Moringa Beauty Bites
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp organic Moringa powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp collagen powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Mix in a bowl to combine ingredients, then pulse in a food processor to finish blending.
- Use a scoop to roll into 1 tablespoon balls. You can leave them plain or roll in additional cacao powder, but be prepared for messy hands.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat. These won’t last forever, but I doubt they’ll linger.