22 May Have You Heard About This Amazing Tree Of Life?
Have You Heard About This Amazing Tree Of Life?
When I first tested Moringa Seed Oil from a specialized high altitude supplier I couldn’t believe the difference in the naturally fresh fragrance, and was sold. But the skin benefits are beyond astounding as this tree produces one of the most nutrient dense oils in the world. It’s called The Tree of Life because all parts of the tree have specific benefits from the roots to the stems to the leaves, to the flowers to the pods.
Our Moringa in The Alpine Phytonutrient Serum is one of Telluride Glow’s 14 alpine powerhouse botanicals, organically sourced from the Himalayas in the northwest part of India.
Moringa Seed Oil offers over 46 natural antioxidants, and surprisingly over 92 nutrients together with anti-inflammatory compounds. It contains many more antioxidants than any other plant found on our planet and is truly a “Superfood” because of its incredible nutritional value.
REFORMULATION OF ALPINE PURE OIL
Last year we reformulated The Alpine Phytonutrient Serum to be the highest performing face oil on the market. So we amplified the most potent phytonutrient ingredients in the former Alpine Pure Oil, including certified organic Moringa Seed Oil, now proudly sitting at the #3 spot on the ingredient list, meaning there is a high percentage of this wonder ingredient. And like our other ingredients, we purchase certified organic and cold pressed botanicals to ensure purity and efficacy.
WHY WE LOVE MORINGA OLEIFERA
The skin rejuvenation process requires Cytokinins which are plant hormones and zeatin is the most potent of the Cytokinins. Moringa “contains thousands of times” of zeatin than any other plant, making it one of the best oils for helping to reverse the skin aging process.
Not only is Moringa Oil is known for its exceptional anti-aging properties, it is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and minerals, ensuring that your skin receives the food that it needs to repair and sustain itself.
THOSE WHO SAY BOTANICAL SKINCARE DOESN’T WORK MAY NOT BE USING THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS
Science Direct journal states that Moringa oliefera is so nutritious that it is an effective remedy for malnutrition.
- 10 VITAMINS that include10X the vitamin A of carrots, 7X the vitamin C of oranges
- 15 MINERALS that include 25X the iron of spinach, 17X the calcium of milk, and 15X the potassium of bananas
- PROTEIN: 9X the protein of yogurt
- 18 AMINO ACIDS
- 46 ANTIOXIDANTS
- 36 ANTI-INFLAMMATORY COMPOUNDS
- OTHER NUTRIENTS including Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokins, Flavenoids, Omegas 3, 6 and 9, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin and many more.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR SKINCARE
- It’s a pure, antioxidant ingredient with anti-microbial and anti-Inflammatory properties that help to clean and disinfect the skin.
- It helps to reduces redness and irritation.
- It fights acne and breakouts.
- It deeply nourishes to leave the skin with a revitalized healthy glow.
- It naturally exfoliates.