09 Dec Golden Potato Domes
Golden Potato Domes
- 2 pounds Yellow Potatoes, roughly the same size and not too large.
- 1 T. Cold Pressed Olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Chopped parsley for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place in a zip lock bag with olive oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Shake lightly until mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and arrange potatoes, cut side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until completely soft when pierced with a fork.
- Baking time will vary, depending on the size of your spuds and your baking altitude.
- Garnish with coarsely ground sea salt &pepper, then freshly diced Italian parsley.
- Pass Creamy Yogurt Sauce on the side.
- Note: Both recipes are easy to double or triple. My favorite potatoes are buttery Yukon Gold.